Monday, November 28, 2016

Flourish Church Girl. Flourish

     


     When you google flourish you find out that it means to grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way. I took a step back and wondered, how does God want me to flourish? As I pondered on this question I thought about how the Bible mentions that my eyes have not see or heart or even entered into my thoughts things he has prepared for me because I love Him. 


 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him- 1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV

      I want to be transparent with you guys since it has been a while since I have posted. I am the type of person that has so many ideas that God continues to bless me with. However, the fear of failure and rejection takes over and I began to stick to what is "safe" and "comfortable". I totally forget the promises that God has made. I was sitting back today and God just told me to "FLOURISH". I knew I was going to get back to blogging and have planned all of my post for the rest of the year. This was supposed to be a totally different post but God told me to FLOURISH. 
      I just want to let you know that whatever you planned for 2016 don't wait to start it in 2017 because 2016 is not over yet. Whether you were going to start your business, enroll back into college, lose weight, go for that promotion, do it girl! The creator of all things has our back. Through every trial, mountain highs and valley lows the creator guides us. He keeps us on the path of our purpose.  I know I have told you all this before but Church Girl Chic is my ministry. Church Girl Chic may never be popular or known by many but this is what God has destined for me to do in this season of my life
     I want every person that I know to flourish in life regardless of the year we are living in. God has created us with greatness and has anointed us for his purpose. 
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just encouraged me!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to flourish and be great.
Just keep writing and the recognition will come. God bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...