Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sophistication is the key!- What Goes Around Comes Around

       Hello ladies! this is my first post and I am so excited about it. As I was looking through pictures of 2011 spring/summer collections that were taken at fashion week. I saw different things that were going to be big trends. I believe that church girls can still follow the trends, but in a more conservative way. I love fashion that is why I started this blog because I wanted to show ladies that they can still look good as a "church girl". A lot of people think that we wear the skirts that sweep the floor and layer with jackets with little kitten heels. But they are mistaken! We can rock the hottest fashion and still look conservative.
       And that is what a lot of designers are doing for the spring. Full skirts and dresses, lady like accessories, lace, kitten heels, 70's sunglasses, sheath skirts and dresses and so much more things that I am totally in love with. I love the 60's and 70's fashions and how it is coming back.




                                                                                









These are just a few of the trends that I am going to love to wear this spring and summer. Keep checking out the blog for more updates <3
Much Love and God Bless!
~C.B



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...