Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nail it up!




      I know the past couple of post have been about sophistication, however, I love to have a little fierceness in my style. I went to the store a couple of weeks ago and saw these nail polish strips by Sally Hansen and flipped because they were so beautiful! So many styles and colors that really make your nails pop! It almost reminds me of minx nails which will cost you about $50.00 depending on where you go. But I have a secret to tell you..shhhhhh( they will only run you $10.00 depending on where you get them). I know right, its a shocker but I am serious :-) I have heard that they last about 10 days to two weeks! I have tried them and they work! I wash dishes, clean up, type and everything with theses strips on and I don't have to worry about paint chipping. I love them! So when you get a chance, check them out!
XOXO
C.B

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...