Thursday, May 15, 2014

All Things Work Together

Hello Lovelies, 
  I was just sitting back thinking about how good God has been to me! Just looking back over my life and remembering the many attempts at suicide, the depression, the therapy sessions, the cutting, the seizures the doubt. God continues to bring this back to my remembrance because these places are exactly were he has brought me from. I grew up in the church so I have heard Romans 8:28 many times. However, I never knew what it truly meant until I had my own struggle and my own trials. I use to think I would never love myself and now I love myself more than I have ever loved myself. I use to think that I would never graduate from college, but I just finished my Bachelors Degree in Marketing Management with Summa Cum Laude honors. If God can bring you to it, God will bring you through it! " Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything"- James 1:2-4

  Stay strong! Remember that God is always on our side! 

Much Love and God Bless!

~Crystal 

*P.S If you want to share your testimony with Church Girl Chic, email me at churchgirl8819@hotmail.com 

3 comments:

Mike said...

God is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing your testimony. It's not always easy to do so, but it helps us all to realize how faithful God is.

Lovelyladyjb said...

What a great testimony, God really is so good.

It’s Mimi’s Spot said...

What a great way to start my day, God knows I needed to read a testimony like this. Great post my darling, our story seems quiet similar but I'm still awaiting for God's miracle. May the lord continue to bless you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...