Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OOTD:Sunday Chic

Hello Dolls!

This is my first OOTD:Sunday Edition, I wore this outfit to three services this past Sunday. I almost turned the wrong way down a one way, backed into a teenage girl, and fell in front of a church after the third service because my feet were killing me! Thank God I had my friends to stop me from doing all of those.. The price woman pay for beauty :-), I love black dresses and this dress was comfortable and very cheap..only $20.00!


                                                              



Dress: Burlington
Bolero: Burlington
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Handmade by me

2 comments:

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

love the shoes! 3 services in those heels? more power to u, LOL!

~nic

ChicBrie said...

thank you so much! It was a crazy night for me last week..lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...