Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Confidence is the Key!

Hello All!
  I am in a place in my life right now that I have never been. I love myself more now than ever! I think about my past when I hated myself. I hated looking in the mirror, I hated taking pictures, I tore up all of my prom pictures because I thought I looked horrible! I hated God because I thought he put me in a position that was worse than others. I had an eating disorder for a while. I remember throwing up all of my food when I ate it because I didn't want to gain weight. Sometime I could go days without eating a thing. I tried to commit suicide and I was a cutter for a while. But I thank God that I do not look like what I have been through! I think people wonder why I intertwined my love for fashion and beauty with my love for God. It is because I would not have love for myself which includes my love for fashion and beauty if it was not for God! I do not want people to think I am preaching all of the time but in order to love other people you have to love yourself!
   I know a lot of guys say that they are attracted the most to confidence. I didn't think guys looked at me because I thought that I was ugly. But guys didn't look at me because I didn't love myself. It was evident. But though it all, I am working on my confidence, and my self-esteem. I am happy with life because I am happy with me. I don't care if I never have 1,000 followers, I know that I love me!
   I said that to say, love yourself, write down positive attributes about yourself, look in the mirror and brag on your beauty because you deserve it! Dark, Light, Brown, White, Love yourself! Because God made you beautiful!
Much Love!
~Crystal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...