Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Black Opal Color Splurge Luxe Creme Lipstick: Wine Not "My New Fall Fav!





    Lately I have been obsessed with lipsticks and I had to share this particular one with you all because this is a new fall favorite of mine. The lipstick is called "Wine Not" by Black Opal. The color is apart of the Color Splurge Luxe Creme Lipstick collection. In the picture I added a liner to make it a little darker for a different look, but I will add a swatch below: 





    The color is creamy and glides onto the lips very smoothly. It is very moisturizing and is said to smooth and restore fullness to lips with it's moisture biding ingredient. It lasts all day long and will only set you back about $8.00 (depending on where you purchase it could be a little less). I bought this lipstick with my own money so this is a very honest review from a very happy customer. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for a bold look for fall. You can purchase this lipstick HERE  on the Black Opal website or your local drug store.

Much Love and God Bless!

~Crystal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...