Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Church Girl's Guide to Fasting Day 10: How Fasting can change your life forever!

Hello Hello Hello Everyone!
   I hope your day is going as well as mine! God is simply amazing and I am so happy that I have a chance to serve him every day! Throughout this series, I have done more reading and research on fasting than I have ever done! God had opened my eyes to a new way of life and I am so grateful for that. I realized that spiritual fasting is something that can benefit me in so many ways:

  • Spiritually
    • Learning to sacrifice
    • Opening to heart to God
    • Resisting temptation
    • Learning to hear God with a spiritual ear
  • Physically
    • Health
    • Weight
    • Appetite
  • Emotionally

    It is important that we continue to fast in order to reap the benefits of fasting. God wants us to resist temptation, he wants us to hear from him, he wants us to be in good health, but in order to do this God wants us to realize that feeding our spiritual man is more important than feeding our bodies. Fasting says, "God you are more important than anything my body loves!" Fasting can change your life forever! You just have to realize that God is important!

Much Love and God Bless!
~Crystal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...