Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Church Girl's Devotional




“Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. O my God I trust in thee; let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
                                                                            -Psalm 25:1-2

Every time I think about how good God has been to me, I smile because I know that he is not finished with me yet. God has a way of proving to you what he has always told you. Learn to trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. Lift up your soul to the Lord and know that your enemies will never win! The Bible never stated that we wouldn't have weapons formed against us, however, the Bible does say that those weapons will never prosper. Keep saying to yourself, “For I know that you favor me Lord because you wouldn't let my enemy triumph over me.”



Prayer

Lord, I pray for whoever reads this post today. Touch them in a might way father. Give them the peace in their heart that they will need in the time of their storms. Lead the in the right direction and guide them to their destiny. Allow them to know that you are on their side that you will be faithful to them. Open up door of opportunities for them Lord that no enemy can shut. Allow them to always lift up their souls unto you and allow you to guide them along the way!

2 comments:

Tilly said...

Amen!!!

Unknown said...

Fashion & beauty:

“Hello Fashionista! Please help out a college student meet her
course requirement by completing this short 10 question survey
on Fashion. We will randomly select 3 survey participants to
win a $10 gift card to STARBUCKS! At end of survey be sure to
enter your email address so we may contact you via email if you win.
The survey closes on Tuesday, July 28th so please be sure to complete survey by then. Thank you for your participation.
Click here: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/s/8JSD7Q5

With regards
Esma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...