Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Hello All!
  A couple of days ago I received my very first blog award! I was excited & honored at the same time! (People can be so nice!) Anyway Ms. Ju'lia Catherine  Visit her blog here awarded me Best Blog! (blushes). Thank you so much girl! She has an awesome and unique style so check her out!

This award requires me to share seven facts about myself
1. I am the oldest of three children
2. I like making all of my own stuff!
3. I love to make up my own random songs about anything while cleaning
4. I have been single about  2 and a half years!
5. Just like Ms. Ju'lia and I am shy as well, but I am a clown when you get to know me
6. I was a vegetarian for 2 years! (it was a phase, but I may try it again)
7.I am a hopeless romantic ( I want to ride away in the sunset on a riding lawn mower..lol)

Give this award to 15 blogs

Answer these questions

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Song: I am a lover of music so I can not say I have a favorite song
Favorite desert: Chocolate Covered Strawberries (YUM!)
Biggest Pet Peeve- Double Dippers
When you are upset you, either: Listen to Music or pray!
Favorite Pet: Well I want a dog but my dad says NO! lol
Black or White???: Black
Biggest Fear: Never being in love
Best Feature: My Smile
Everyday Attitude: Blessed by the best!
What is perfection: Sweet Cream ice Cream with brownie's, Caramel, Fudge, pecans, and whipped Cream on the top (founders Favorite at Coldstones)
Guilty Pleasure: Pretty Little Liars!

Much Love and God Bless!
~Crystal

9 comments:

Sauniya said...

Congratulations!!!
Am surprised by the amount of shy people out there lol :P (am one of them :P)

Ju'lia said...

Congrats, you really deserve it. I love your blog. One time for the interesting people who are shy at a glance but handful, once you get to know them. :)

Keep up the great posting.

Ashley said...

Congrats girly..I tagged you in the Top 10 award http://www.glamnolabelz.com/2011/07/top-10-blogger-award.html

CocoagirlD said...

Thank you honey, im cheesing and now i done got hungry reading this stuff lol.. mmm mmm want me some ice cream right now. I will post my response soon thanks again some of my answers are going to be same as yours..lol
Tisha

ChicBrie said...

Thanks guys...lol, I know, but I am working my way out of the shy mode...lol. And thanks again Ju'lia! And you are welcome Tisha!
Much love!

Full Figured Diva said...

Hey Diva! First....Congrats on all of your awards!! THANK YOU very much for visiting my blog and for the AMAZING award!!! I am honored :))

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

Kanesha said...

yay!! THANKS CRYSTAL!! keep up the great blogging love, & now I have to dig in & answer the questions!
♥klb

Giselle said...

awww thanks so much Crystal, will definitely continue this.

ChicBrie said...

you ladies are very welcome!
You all have awesome blogs!
Much Love & God Bless!
~Crystal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...