Monday, July 18, 2011

Traded in my specs for some Shades you'll!

Crystal B Bryson
Wet Seal $3.00
Crystal B Bryson
Icing $2.00

                                        


Hey Guys!

 I traded in my specs you'll! I have been wearing glasses for years and I decided that I wanted to try contacts again, but I never made the time to make an appointment! So guess what! I did, and I actually like wearing contacts, but I must say that I have to get use to them.So since I got new eyes I had to get to sunglasses! And I did! I attacked the 4th of july sales like I was a crazy person! I bought 5 pair of sunglasses and all of them were under 4 bucks! Here are a couple that I wore out already! Check out my last post about how to pick your shades HERE
 God Bless!
~Crystal

10 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

Ok, you WIN!!!!! The Sunnies from the Icing where only $2 what a deal!!!!!

Also, i have been rocking contacts every since I can remember but I still wear my glasses too when I am at home to give my eyes a break! :))

CocoagirlD said...

OOH i love those shades and thats my type of price I cant buy expensive shades cuz I'm always losing them or breaking them but wow great guys get it girl..;-)

Giselle said...

luv the shades i have something similar to the first one..

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

love the shades and especially the prices!!!

~nic
www.nics-picks.com

Ashley said...

I love the shades. I've been debating about trying contacts.My eyes get irritated easily idk if the contacts would irritate it more. Anyways BACK on topic..lol you look fab in your pictures.

Lola X said...

Great post!!! Love it!!

Lola x
http://lola-x.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

good buys

ChicBrie said...

Thank u ladies!

♛ FWB said...

Those $2 ones are the BOMB!

Kimberly FWB

Vashti said...

Love the glasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...