Monday, July 18, 2011

Planking!!!! Why I am not doing it!





Planking, the very stupid and almost insane thing that I have seen people come up with, and that is why you will never catch Crystal of Church Girl Chic, doing that! I do not even know where it originated from, it is just a trend that everyone seems to want to do. Why will I never do it?

1. It's Dumb!- Laying down on something just so everyone of Facebook and the Net can say you had a good plank, umm OK. NO!

2. My clothes could get dirty- Don't you know when you lay on some random thing your clothes can get dirty...lol, who just wants that? I love my clothes too much!

3. Someone Died!- umm enough said!

4-Where did it come from?- I don't know, but who does? Who just does things when they do not even know where it originated from?

5. I am not a follower- This is just so crazy trend that everyone is catching the bug to and I do not following trends like this. I follow my own.

I am not telling you that planking is wrong, I am just telling you that I will not be doing it. lol, I know some people agree with me, and if you plank, well have fun planking! lol

God Bless!
~Crystal

5 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

There you have it!!!! Those are my same REASONS to be EXACT!!!! Whyyyy can't we have more leaders and less followers in the world??? Most folks who are PLANKING can't even tell you why!!!!

This was a grrrreat post!!!! ~Love it...

CocoagirlD said...

ROFL is that what people been talking about lol.. wow i thought it was something new cant help laughing that is so random.. just planking on different objects oh wow.. ugh cardio please ...

Foxyetal said...

I thought I was the only one who thought planking was retarded!!!

Dre said...

Yes I too think that planking trend was beyond crazy. Do you know I read somewhere online that the "planking" phenomena came from how slaves were brought to America thru the trade on planks? Idk if it's true but nowadays there is no reasoning to the craziness anymore.

ChicBrie said...

@ Miss Dre! Wow! That is craziness! You are so right! Thank you for sharing that w/me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...