Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weight Loss Challange! Why don't you join me!

Hello All!
  Over the past couple of years I can honestly say that I have put on a couple of pounds. My weight gain was caused by depression, and a seizure medication. I think I put on almost 100 pounds in about 4 years! I have  tried different kinds of diets, and cleanses, but as soon as I start to lose weight I ween off of the plan (crazy right) I never stick to my plan 100%. I love being a thick girl in this world but my main focus is health! I have to get to a healthy weight in order to be healthy. I have  a history of diabetes on both sides of my family and I never want to get the bad news of me having diabetes ever!
   So what am I saying? I am going to get back on a plan again, but I am going to share my weight loss journey with my blog friends! I am going to start Monday July 13th and give you all the details from there. I wanted to do something that had a time limit on it, so for my short term goal of 25 pounds, I am going to share with you all my progress with Micheal Thurmans, Six Week Body Makeover. I am going to share with you all my plan on Monday.
See you guys tomorrow!

~Crystal

9 comments:

5th Avenue Stranger said...

Good luck :-)

lil miss Sauniya' said...

Good luck!! :)

enybees-hub said...

All the best,would love to follow ‎​you on this

gen321 said...

Hey! Just found your blog! I pray the best for you in your weight loss. I recently lost some pounds and it was not easy, but I feel so much better.

Toya said...

New to the blog, but what a way to start things off. I am in the middle of my weight loss journey and wouldn't mind going along for ride.

We can do this!!!

Rose from Rosedale said...

wishing you nothing but the best!!!

www.rosefromrosedale.com

Chic Therapy said...

maybe i should join you

Kandi-STYLE said...

Wishing you well on this journey!

ChicBrie said...

Thank you all very much! I am trying my best to stay at it this time, and not give up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...