Saturday, July 2, 2011

Beauty Tip: How to Remove Glitter Nail Polish

Last year I fell in love with the glitter nail polish until  I had to take it off! Here is a tip on how to easily remove glitter nail polish!


Step 1: Saturate cotton with acetone or polish remover (a remover with acetone works best).
Step 2: Place the cotton on the nail and wrap each finger in aluminum foil. Press down.
Step 3: Leave on for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Pull the foil off and your glitter polish will glide off, too
Glitter Begone! LOL

God bless!
~Crystal

4 comments:

socialitedreams said...

very interesting tip, thank you greatly :)

Ashley said...

OMG, I was just going to look this up & post about it. Reason being is because I had removed polish that had a top coat of glitter. I love the way it looks, but hate taking it off. It's a headache. I'll have to try this next time...thanks.

Nekiah Torres said...

Love this polish...super cute...I always wear glitter on my nails like I'm still 10!! lol Kiah

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much for this tip!! Recently i painted three coats of glitter nail polish on my nails...and it was like hell taking them off.

-Cherrie <3

http://www.cherrieamore.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...