Friday, October 3, 2014

The Church Girl's Guide to Fasting: You Are Invited!












 I am so happy to be writing this post. I have been having a roller coaster experience the past couple of months that has allowed me to experience highs and lows. I have a lot of big decisions to make soon and I  do not want to make those decisions based on emotions. I want to make these decisions after consulting with the Lord. I was always raised to not only pray but fast. The Lord has put on my heart to go on a 10 day fast starting October 6, 2014. I am inviting each and every one of you to join me on this journey! This journey will reveal what God has revealed to me about fasting and praying. There will be scriptures, prayers, fasting insight and more each day of the blog series. I am so excited about what is to come! 
 An introduction and details will be posted Sunday October 5th! 

Much Love and God Bless!

~Crystal 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...