Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Add Some Texture to your closet!

OK, I know I have been saying how much I am in love with a chic style with a flair of sophistication, and I am going to say it again..(laughing) I love to have that happy medium in my wardrobe, and another way I can think about adding a little chicness to your wardrobe is by textured or patterned tights. I hate going to church without stockings or tights on and I wear them year around to church. I am going to do a post later on about how to wear different types of stockings with different types of outfits but for now I want to talk about patterned tights.

The winter is nearing its end of the year and Spring is rising up (well not were I live.haha) But who wants to forget about tights? Not me! They are something that can be worn year around and spice up an old outfit in a matter of seconds. I went shopping with my friend Shon and she told me she had to buy some and she totally made me remember that they existed and now I can not stop thinking about them. They come in so many shapes, colors, and prints. But most of all they are affordable. You can almost get them anywhere where hosiery is sold. JC Penny has them for under $10.00! I know right. Here are a few that caught my eye on the sight.                                                  




They are wonderful,right? Your can wear them with a cute A line dress, pencil skirt, or whatever you so desire! I love them, they are affordable, and they are totally my style!
Have Fun Shopping!

XX
~Brie
                                                               

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...