Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Trending!

Hello Ladies, I know as you all enter the different stores to go shopping the winter racks are getting a little empty while springs begins to flourish down the aisle! I was on Style.com and looked at some more trends that were on the runways for Spring 2011 Fashion Week. Another was white and pastels. A lot of designers are choosing not to put a lot of black on the runways this season, but bring a bit of optimism to their collections. Another trend is prints! yes I love but hate them( joking) however, I do have a love?hate relationship with prints because I love how I love them, but I hate how much wider they make me  look. Here a few pictures from my favorite designers that were on Style.com.











\











XO
~Brie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...