Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Proenza Schouler and Rachel Roy knows sophistication!

Ok. I am not gonna say it again but I love a sophisticated look with a youthful flair! And because of that I love designs by designers Proenza Schouler and Rachel Roy! They are so awesome and while showcasing their 2011 Spring Fashions last year I fell in love! I would wear everything that these ladies put on their runway! They know what looks good on a woman! First up is Proenza Schouler..

I would have to say that I am in love with this piece from my favorite ladies at Proenza Schouler. I love the untamed look with the hair, the natural makeup. It ties the entire look together!

This look is flawless with the purple belt that separates the blue skirt and the lose fitting top. I can actually see myself wearing this piece.

Other pieces from Rachel Roy






Who is your favorite designer?
XX
~Brie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...