Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fashion Magic on PLL

Last year one of my BFF's told me about a show that I didn't think that I would be interested in but I am now in LOVE with. And that show it ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars. Ok ok, I do not condone lying, however, I condone the the interesting suspense and most importantly the fashion that is displayed on the show. I have been in love with the fashions through out the entire season. The girl's style is just fabulous! They are making me feel kind of bad that the winter is almost gone. Because I so want everything that the girls have on this season. Their style is so chic and sophisticated. I think any church girl would be able to rock these looks everyday.  Here are just a few of my favorite looks from this season of Pretty Little Liars.


Blazer: Guess, Skirt: BCBG

Cape: Juicy Couture

Jacket & Shirt: BeBe

Blouse: Twelve by Twelve, Jacket: Juicy Couture, Boots: Christian Louboutin

I can not wait to see what the girls are gonna wear for the next two episodes of the season. Check it out on Monday Nights on ABC Family.
XO
~C.B

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...